A Survey

Jul 5, 2011


One request from me, if you all have free time can please help me fill up this survey, well it just a small survey, link at the end of the post below. Onegai shimasu!



You might get shock when you start the survey, daijoubu! Don't let the content fool you, this will not implement by me and I will not do that. I just help the Team Zero for the survey.

In case you dunno, Team Zero is the group that create tons of nice anime series theme for Windows XP & 7 and also some convenient tool to let you easily use the theme which you are using it quite frequently, although you might like or hate it, refer to that 'Guider' stuff.

Arigatou gozaimashita.

Survey Form:
Done, thank you everyone

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP