Spring to Summer 2011 Anime

Jul 3, 2011


It's time to say sayonara to some of the previous season anime, and here to welcome some new anime which will replace the previously ended series. Although previously lots of anime to watch, and some not that good (depend on individual), and some are awesome, again also depend on individual.



Although at first I follow few anime series when last season anime began, like Nichijou, A-Channel, Ano Hana (this is good, awesome!), Hana-Saku Iroha, Denpa Onna, Dog Days, Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi and etc. But after some episode I actually on hold, actually apply to most of I mention on the above list, except Hana-Saku Iroha, A-Channel, Ano Hana, and Dog Days. Although Hoshizora on hold, but in the end I finish it one-shot. Not like last time which I will watch most of the anime, but now a day will only watch not the most anime.


If you ask me why I like A-Channel and Dog Days. Erm, well A-Channel is more like a everyday school life which really suit for relaxing, it really make me laugh and relaxing, sometime it does make people feel like want to go back to the school life. While for the Dog Days also more or like same with A-Channel, kind of fun anime. Although I really didn't expect to have a sport event as a war in Dog Days, but it actually not that bad to me, I like the art, fun to watch, and also like few of the seiyuu ^^.


Menma!!! When talk about this season awesome anime, or maybe first half of year 2011 best anime I will pick Ano Hana (or Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai), definitely a must watch anime series, do you think so? The anime is fall under drama genre, which is the type of the genre I like, some more the plot is really unique in it own way and not boring although it look simple and daily life and everyone has their own problem. From the first episode it never failed me which really make me want to continue every week, and nice ending song which suit this anime best. It was a tear jerking at the end not the sad type but touching, heart warming to me. Aww, it really make my eyes goes wet!! Her smile will remain in my heart forever.


The ending song for Ano Hana name "Secret Base ~ Kimi ga Kureta mono~ (10 years after Ver.)", original by Zone. There is few version sing by different artist and all different feel, but all also nice, and it is all in my playlist too ^^. In my opinion, the song was 200% suit the anime, the producer really know how to choose the song.


Beside, some half-yearly anime like Gosick was ended as well, I heard it was a nice series and good ending? I actually didn't read the novel and manga, anime I only watch 2 episode, then on-hold until now. Well, will catch up some days later.


Just a blink of eyes, one season has past, and many new anime going to start their first episode in this coming few weeks, some already started and some are special early episode(?). Well, for now I only watched Blood-C and Sacred Seven. Not much comment though for both of the series, but the hair (twin tails ?) of Saya is very big, really weird to me. Other than that first episode can't really tell much thing like good or bad of the show, so hopefully it will turn out to be another awesome series.

Other series I will pick up will be as follow, might also watch other that are not mention, usually will watch most of the series for first to third episodes, but not sure how many of it I will retain, usually will drop or on-hold when few episode later. Actually the one that I most looking forward in this season is Usagi Drop, love it when I started to read the manga.

  • Sacred Seven
  • Kamisama Dolls
  • Usagi Drop
  • Blood-C
  • Sacred Seven
  • Dantalian no Shoka
  • Ikoku Meiro no Croisee
  • Kami-sama no Memo-chou
Which of the anime you all going to watch?

*Thank you for reading the long and boring post, I weak in writing so can't really express much thing, sorry for bad english ^^.

6 comment(s):

lolzorgz 04 July, 2011 00:21  

This post ain't boring. For someone who knows about multimedia, you wrote it just well and for the content, I mostly love it. We definitely have the same watch list for Summer. As for Blood-C, I'm still thinking of watching it or not seeing that it's a remake (of Blood+) of a remake (of Blood the Last Vampire).

Not Fair 04 July, 2011 00:48  

Thank :D

So far the first episode give me the feel was different stuff from previous two Blood series, I keep tell myself it is a different series lol, not really sure it is related or not anymore >.<". Forget to mention, the big reason I watch it because of Nana-sama ^^.

Chass 04 July, 2011 05:33  

definitely will be watching natsume yuujinchou, the first season was awesome...

Will watch Blood-C too because it's CLAMP >.<

others will probably be mago and baka to test

Eternia 04 July, 2011 16:49  

How come you don't watch Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu 2nd season. I enjoyed the first season and OVA very much. The characters are interesting and fresh~

Not Fair 05 July, 2011 00:06  

Actually I got watch Baka to Test 1st season, agree on the fresh and interesting part, but kind of hard for me to catch it up >.<'

Nae just Nae 28 August, 2011 08:46  

I want to thank u so much about this post. It is very useful. I can list all about anime in this year, included Baka to test 2nd season. I'm very enjoy it. But in that list of anime 2011, i see Hayate no Gotoku movie, is that right? Have you see it?

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP