Fortune Arterial Win XP & 7

Jul 4, 2011


Fortune Arterial was another theme that I was to share long time ago, but previously what I found was not this version and it only for Windows XP. So late only share it because like I said before the bookmark record I accidentally deleted then I completely forgotten until I saw this theme few days ago.



I was attracted by the character few years back when the game announced. And of course when the anime announced will also go and watch it too. The theme was bought to you by Wei Dao.


The theme that for Windows XP version.


If you want there is other Windows XP theme for Fortune Arterial but from different author, that one more like each character a theme I think, and not sure the link still alive or not. Erm, next coming should be Astarotte no Omocha.

Theme Resources
Natsukyo
ACG DIY Forum

How to use the Theme?
Win 7
Patch for Win 7 SP1
Win XP

Password
http://blog.sina.com.cn/weidao455472136

Download
Win 7
Easy Share
File Sonic
File Factory

Win XP
Easy Share
File Sonic
File Factory

6 comment(s):

Jan Joseph 08 July, 2011 18:59  

Well, I've just started watching this anime recently... Thanks for the upload as always ^^

kawasumi_sylviana 18 July, 2011 08:24  

where's close button in windows 7 setup? i can't find it =_=

seira00100 23 July, 2011 12:27  

I love this theme >.<
thanks for your hard work
thanks for everything

LiLSmartyxd 17 September, 2011 06:40  

umm... where is the close button...

mab 19 January, 2012 23:40  

obrigada pelos temas!!!^^
parabéns pelo blog!!*_*

SIOYGYG 31 August, 2012 03:29  

what is the installation password?

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP