Astarotte no Omocha Win XP & 7

Jul 7, 2011


Another previous season anime title Windows theme, name Astarotte no Omocha, one of the reverse harem genre anime, quite a new idea for the story er, but it not like one, it's more like Naoya building his harem.


This cute little Lotte and Asuha theme was created by Wei Dao. Seriously I really didn't see this theme previously until last week when I digging for other theme ^^.


This will be the Windows XP theme, the start menu do look abit messy to me, but it is a good theme.


Ok, out of topic. Me myself when reading your comment I also feel the pressure, although it is not me want the survey lol ^^. Once again thank you to who participate and answer the survey.

How to use the Theme?
Win 7
Patch for Win 7 SP1
Win XP

Password
lddwj by weidao

Download
Win 7
Easy Share
File Sonic
File Factory

Win XP
Easy Share
File Sonic
File Factory

12 comment(s):

Jan Joseph 08 July, 2011 19:05  

I haven't watch this anime yet... Thanks for the upload as always ^_^

Joseph Avegail 09 July, 2011 11:38  

Thank you so much!!! ^________________^!

seira00100 23 July, 2011 12:15  

lotte kawaii ^.^
thanks you for this great theme
arigatou

Master Zero 13 September, 2011 04:34  

The close button is not there when I try to install this theme, any help?

SniperDoux 30 January, 2012 06:19  

Bug in 16s instal =='

><'

SniperDoux 30 January, 2012 06:34  

the "Close" it is lock =='

Euphoria 20 February, 2012 04:38  

I am having problem with all the shellchange.exe and I've searched everywhere but could not find a solution. The error I received for all was parameter not found

Not Fair 25 February, 2012 20:22  

after that either u press enter or ALT-F4 (be sure the windows is active)

Yureka07879 27 June, 2012 21:16  

Press enter if u can't find the close button

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP