Happy Chinese New Year

Feb 2, 2011


A Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year or Spring Festival is a most important traditional Chinese holidays (you can read more via Wikipedia), the first day of this festival is at 3rd of February. Anyway, I just want to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year (Happy Lunar New Year) ^^. I will be back hometown to celebrate the festival for few days.


In case you don't know, this girl name Aoisawa Hikaru, she is the mascot for the Taiwan Microsoft Silverlight, well I found these wallpapers from somewhere (forgot where). Nice costume and she is cute!

3 comment(s):

lolzorgz 03 February, 2011 20:10  

Happy New Year as well ^_^ (I'm part Chinese lol)

Kaguya Katsura 09 February, 2011 15:17  

Kung hei Fat choi

I love that hikaru pics

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP