Saimoe 2010 Champion: Azunyan

Oct 18, 2010


A late congratz from me to Azunyan (Nakano Azusa) to become the champion of Japan Saimoe Tournament 2010. Azunyan won with the final score of 1516-1339 over the Nagi. The score actually was quite near especially during the unofficial live result, which really make the supporter feel worry(?), heart-attack(?) and exciting(?). I manage to give my vote in time (not at home that day) and happy that Azunyan won the match. Once again, congratulate to Azunyan ^^. This is the end and good bye to Saimoe 2010, at the same time look forward to Saimoe 2011.

2 comment(s):

Kaede 24 October, 2010 05:35  

Seriously? WOW! I thought someone else would win

Not Fair 24 October, 2010 10:12  

I thought Nagi will be the one, but Azunyan get the champion :)

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP