April 2010 (Spring) Anime

Apr 2, 2010


In January's anime, the Durarara! turn out to be quite good, to me at least. Another anime like Hanamaru Youchien actually was quite good too, at least compare to other few. I remember my watchlist quite long in January but in the end some is on hold and I drop some of it too. So how about you guy, which one you like the most in January season?


I finally able to relax abit (sorry to missing to long), so just now decided to watch some of the PV of the new anime, in the end not much of this season anime is my watchlist, but well some anime going to watch for sure, like K-On!!, yeah!

I do hope this season anime can make me laugh alot :D, because of too much stress, so I want COMEDY to chill and relax. Below are my current season watchlist :).

  • Ookiku Furikabutte: Natsu no Taikai-hen
  • Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
  • B Gata H Kei
  • Angel Beats!
  • Arakawa Under the Bridge
  • KissXSis << most likely won't watch too many episode.
  • Mayoi Neko Overrun!
  • K-On!! << This is must watch xD
  • Magic Kaito << a old manga series....

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP