Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann XP Theme

Feb 21, 2010


Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was request by some of you. Although this anime series is famous, but I only found one XP theme available, so not much option. The theme I get from ComicDD forum, create by wqzzcs.


This pack abit large in size, because I has add in a lot of wallpaper, you can also search for wallpaper via konachan ^^.


Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a anime series from Gainax few years back, when it come out it become a blast. A lot people talking about it, and ya it's become famous. This theme also remind me I haven't finish watching, I manage to watch till episode 3 that time, and hold until today lol. Guess need to find some time to watch it all.

Get the theme via Megaupload, Deposit Files, Easy Share.

If you face problem on using XP theme, please proceed to Guide and Solution.

5 comment(s):

Chass 26 February, 2010 09:20  

a bit late, but fatefan released Hayate no Gotoku 2? XP theme sometime ago
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5cf0fe0b0100eqt3.html

Not Fair 01 March, 2010 21:32  

ya, I know, but update will be slow down due to some assignment and project work...

For ur information, fatefan also start to release some Windows 7 theme, I still haven't test on it but the screenshot was quite nice.

Chass 02 March, 2010 06:54  

yea, i realized that, but I'm still runnin XP, so what do I care? XP

It seems that he's cutting off XP and only doing 7 from now on though...

Not Fair 08 March, 2010 09:49  

ya, it seem like he is more focus on windows 7, hopefully he will still release XP..

Ahmed 06 December, 2010 01:28  

Yo, thanks for those excellent themes !
Do you have it for Vista ?

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP