Sora no Otoshimono XP Theme

Jan 29, 2010


A XP theme from the a previous season anime series Sora no Otoshimono, it is also an ongoing manga series. The story of this series is about how a god like perverted human to collect the sexy 1st generation Angeloid, more info via wiki. The XP Theme was create by Maplecloud, you can also go there for more XP theme.


Well, this theme was consider NSFW, maybe you will get nosebleed, so use it with care, maybe need to ready the first-aid kit before you apply this theme onto your Windows.


This theme come with two different theme. The 2nd theme was more nosebleed and fan service ^^. The 2nd theme originally want to focus on the president of student council, but due to the lack of image, so not much different. If you do not know how to use the theme, you can go to this post for help ^^.


Get the theme via Megaupload, Deposit Files, Easy Share. Anything just leave a comment ;).

4 comment(s):

Swede Pendragon 03 February, 2010 19:58  

Once again u never fail to amaze me NotFair... The only thing that I will have problem with this theme is that I could only use it when my folks aren't around.

Yet again, I have one request for u... I need some great Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann theme. The movie Lagann-hen got subbed few days ago, so I am freshly pumped up for some Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann theme, the only thing I could give u as hint is TO BE AWESOME!

btw do u have MAL? If u have give me like to your profile... ^^

Not Fair 08 February, 2010 23:35  

lol, this sexy theme is hard to use especially like me alway sharing PC >_<.

erm, Gurren Lagann, but I will try and search and see how.

btw, what do you mean MAL? sorry for asking....

Swede Pendragon 11 February, 2010 22:11  

MAL is profile site called MyAnimeList...
U can keep track of anime that u currently watch, have watched, or plan to watch and much more.
I have so far watched 66.5 days of worth anime with 223 completed... U should make account there its pretty useful site, there are also clubs that are lots of fun and all. U can also, if u are good with photoshop and CSS codes, make your anime list like mine, http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Shwele , for example. I suck at CSS and photoshop so I found good friend on MAL that made it for me.
I hope that u will make account and that u will love it, especially bcs of main thing, keeping information about anime u watched... :D

Not Fair 11 February, 2010 22:33  

lol, actually I got a account from there too, just too long never login and use/update....

http://myanimelist.net/profile/sola1412

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP