Tea time

Dec 2, 2009

Nendoroid Nagato Yuki
Some random photograph of Nendoroid Nagato Yuki during my tea time with my friend. Since Yuki alway reading book at home, so decided to bring her out for some fresh air. As you see having tea break at Ikea ^^.

Nendoroid Nagato Yuki
Nendoroid Nagato Yuki
Nendoroid Nagato Yuki
I love the meatball in Ikea, therefore we order 45 pieces of meatball @.@' (actually share by 4 people). For healthy purpose, we also order broccoli, my favourite vegetable.

Nendoroid Nagato Yuki
Yuki wanna to have a bite on the meatball, but the fork is too heavy for her.

Nendoroid Nagato Yuki
Therefore, I decided to feed her ^^. Yummy~

Nendoroid Nagato Yuki
Yuki look curiously at the mineral water, I wonder she want to drink or what.

That all for the tea time photograph, thank for reading.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP