Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2 Cosplay

Dec 22, 2009

Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2 cosplay
Black rock shooter cosplay, not bad, the canon even got light too, can on & off. Some of this photo is actually borrow from my friend, those are the one without watermarks. This post going to be a shortpost, don't expect so much ^^.

Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2 cosplay D.Grayman
Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2 cosplay Lelouch
Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2
Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2 cosplay
Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2 cosplay
Before you continue, please promise me one thing, don't blame me if anything happen^^.

Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2 cosplay
Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2 cosplay
OWNAGE!!! Well, I know what you want to said.

Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2 cosplay
Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2 cosplay
Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2 cosplay
She is cute ^^.

Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2 cosplay
Lots of cosplayer this year, and also the quality is improve a lot compare to last year, I do happy to see Malaysia fellow improve so much, that the spirits ^^. Look forward to next year.

Anyway, there is still more photo can be view in this albums, have fun ^^. Now I going to pack my cloth and etc, I going to missing for 6 days (Bangkok Trip ^^), hopefully I able to online during this trip. See ya.

1 comment(s):

Eternia 23 December, 2009 10:45  

It's good!
I can see that they are doing it seriously.
^_^
Too bad I don't get the chance to go to these kind of events....

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP