Toradora! Cute XP Theme

Nov 14, 2009

This is another version of Toradora Windows XP Theme that I dig from ComicDD. Talk about Toradora, it remind me that Taiga Aisaka has won both Japan Anime Saimoe 2009 and Korea Best Moe 2009, more info can go to here to read.

This is the most cutest version that I able to find, hope it is ok to you Swede? Anyway, get the theme via below links. If has any problem or do not know how to use a XP Theme, please refer my other post. Next upcoming theme might be To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Bungaku Shoujo or ...?

Downloads
Megaupload
Deposit Files
Easy Share

[End here]

3 comment(s):

Swede Pendragon 15 November, 2009 15:33  

U really are my hero... arigatou mate for taking care of my selfish requests. TT^TT
*checks it out*
KYA! Honto ni kawaii, desu~
Love it... *puts it on desktop*
Now u may delete it from blog, this cuteness only belongs to me! jk
xDDDDDDDDD

Not Fair 15 November, 2009 21:09  

lol, glad you like it xD.

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP