Umineko XP Theme

Oct 8, 2009

This Umineko no Naku Koro ni XP Theme was previously request by some of you, and finally manage to found it. Theme created by XUCHEN via Wolf Wind Team.

This is the only Umineko theme that I manage found on the ComicDD forum, so if you like it then you are very lucky ^^. Get the theme via below link.

Downloads
Megaupload
Deposit Files
Easy Share

[End here]

5 comment(s):

abaray_rainji 10 October, 2009 08:29  

Thanks.I dont know about this anime.But the themes is pretty cool.May I ask you a favor Not Fair....
May you reupload the Bleach and Gundam 00 theme please....
If can,would you upload it on easyshare or sendspace.
Your help is appriciated ^ ^

Not Fair 10 October, 2009 09:34  

erm, no problem, give me a day or 2, later i will not at home. but I can only upload bleach, the Gundam 00 theme was no more in my storage.

lolzorgz 11 October, 2009 15:12  

You uploaded it the same day my PC broke :( Too bad >.< But I raelly appreciate this and i love it! Thanks A LOT! I might make more requests again and I hope you answer them ^_^ Thanks again!

Not Fair 12 October, 2009 17:00  

lol...

i try my best to answer request but if the theme does not exist then can't help xD.

lolzorgz 12 October, 2009 19:02  

Well it is good to hear you still try to look for it than ignore it ^_^ I hope you help lots more of people :D

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP