Sep 6, 2009
After few month, fatefan finally finish this theme, the theme was base on the eroge name Princess Lover (also the recent anime title). This theme totally have 4 different theme(4 different heroine), but you required to install individually. This theme will also automatically install the screensaver ^^.
Other character preview is include in the compress file, I just show Seika the preview here. Below will have the installation guide, read it clearly and if any problem encountered please leave a comment, try my best to answer.
- Download the file from below link, after extract, you will see 2 folder, & 5 files inside.
- You can view the preview picture from the preview folder.
- The "Clock" folder will explain later.
- For the installation just double-click on any of the 4 file that start with "Princess Lover" and choose the one you love(character).
- After execute any of the file that mention in step 4, it will prompt you a windows to choose a language.
- As show in above picture, the language(1) select the English (other language I'm not sure working or not), then select Next(2), you can select the cancel(3) to quit the installation.
- Then another window will prompt again, just select Next to continue until you saw the License Agreement, this is important because the password is inside this agreement, please read clearly.
- In the License Agreement, copy the serial number(2), then select accept the agreement(1), then Next again. The serial number required in next step.
- Then paste the serial number that in the previous step, then Next again.
- Then select Next and Next again, just use the default path if it ask for a path/location and etc.
- After that, you will come across to this wallpaper selection page, just choose the one that suit your monitor resolution. You can change the wallpaper anytime by running the installation again (I think).
- After that, just select Next until above page show up, just wait for 20 second then select close (this page definitely is a advertisement, maybe...).
- After close, the installation progress will start, and then it will prompt you the above page, just select the "Launch ... Windows XP Theme" if you already install the UXTheme patch before. If you haven't patch/install before, please refer to step 16.
- After select the Finish option, windows will launch the Display Properties automatically.
- Go to "Appearance" and you can change the color scheme of the skin, just like the above picture. Select "Apply" and "Ok", then your Windows now will using the awesome and beautiful theme ^^.
- If your Windows skin become Windows classic skin after "Apply", then it mean your Windows still haven't patch with the UXTheme patch.
- You can launch back the installation until the step 13, but this time you need to select the option of "UXTheme MultiPatcher6.0", and select "Finish".
- Then it will prompt you a message about patch and etc, follow instruction, at the end of the patch, it will ask you to restart pc, just do so.
- After restart PC, you can go into the C:\Windows\Resources\Theme and select the "Seika Houjouin.Theme"(for example) to activate the theme, it should prompt you the Display Properties. Follow the step 14 & 15 to change the Color Scheme.
- Another way is to go to "Start > All Programs > Seika Houjouin WINDOWS XP THEME" (or something like that) to activate the theme, it should prompt you the Display Properties. Follow the step 14 & 15 to change the Color Scheme.
This is the anime character clock that use on the desktop, this clock also come with 4 different skin (all the 4 heroine). Execute the "Aclock.exe" inside the Clock folder and it will prompt you the nice character clock on the desktop. Right-click on the clock and you can see the selection, below will have some of the translate on the selection (bad translation).
- (1) Top of the program - alway in front of the program.
- (2) Fix on desktop - after select, you cannot move the clock.
- (3) Setting - change the skin, transparency & etc.
- (4) About - About the clock (from who and etc)
- (5) Exit - Exit the clock
After you select option "(3) Setting", it will prompt you the setting page of the clock (refer to above picture). There are totally 4 option you need to know, continue below.
- (1) auto-start - start during Windows start-up.
- (2) Save memory mode (something like that)
- (3) Skin type - allow you to choose different skin.
- (4) Transparency
- (5) Ok/Confirm
- (6) Cancel
That all for the installation guide, thank you for reading such a long and heavy sentence. And also sorry for my bad English. Feel free to repost it anyway as long as you credit the original author. Hope you enjoy the theme ^^.