Nanoha Series (Hayate) XP Theme

Sep 19, 2009

Another Nanoha series theme that I said I will upload 3 theme include Nanoha,Fate and Hayate, here the Hayate Yagami theme. Source unknown because I forget already.

Erm, now saw back the loli Hayate, feel like her adult version is better, what you think?? Well, get the theme via below link.

Download (updated)
Megaupload
Deposit Files
Easy Share

[End here]

9 comment(s):

Roxis 20 September, 2009 05:11  

Will not let me open the file says it is damaged

justin 20 September, 2009 05:28  

I prefer her adult version too ^^...the wallpaper is super epic btw thanks

Not Fair 20 September, 2009 10:21  

oh shit,my bad, going to reupload, wait o.

Eternia 20 September, 2009 10:36  

Nah, it's possible that only Roxis' download is damaged.
Thanks for the cute theme. ^_^

Not Fair 20 September, 2009 10:43  

@Eternia
this time the file damaged is on my side :(, so need to re-upload all, luckily the file is small ^^.

glad you like the theme.

Kaede 21 September, 2009 05:15  

Hmmm, it seems my version i got is kinda broken. And when I tried installing it in a different why, dont get some features like the background. lol.
But thank you!

Swede Pendragon 21 September, 2009 05:42  

I started watching Mahou Shoujo series, cute first season so far, LOLY FTW! Btw nice theme... ^^

Not Fair 21 September, 2009 21:22  

@Kaede
erm, did you put it in the theme folder? if yes, try to enable option from the ...

Please go to System Properties (right-click My Computer + Properties) > Advanced > Settings (under Performance). See the "Use a background image for each folder type" is selected or not, like below picture.
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2153/14701792.jpg

@Swede
Welcome to Nanoha world lol. glad you like it.

nimononoshana 28 December, 2009 00:24  

is there a way to make the clock font color black or darker? White is too light for me

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP