Nanoha Cute XP Theme

Sep 9, 2009

Another Nanoha series XP theme that I get it long long time ago, and the source is unknown(actually is forget already). This is the StrikerS version of Nanoha XP theme but is in cute way.

If my memory serve me right, there is not much of StrikerS series XP theme (at least I only saw this one). I also just found out that I do not have Nanoha only theme >.<", need to go search for it. Fate & Hayate theme will be coming soon. Get this theme via below link.

Download Links
Megaupload
Deposit Files
Easy Share

[End here]

1 comment(s):

Eternia 11 September, 2009 13:28  

waaah, they are all chibi.
So cute ^_^

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP