My Room and My Collections

Jul 25, 2009

This is my room and some of my collection, not a really well organize room and don't have huge collection like others. I posting my room is because I joining the Otacool in DC.com ^^.


one day might get kill by the boxes lol xD

Not all the figure are display, once in a while I will swap and display other, because dust too much, too many figure too hard to clean >.<". You guy might wonder why my table so clean, actually during my rush time, the area infront of the figure(table) will become ultra messy xD.


My first figure ^^


She was my 2nd or 3rd figure, if remember correctly >.>"


My favourite jacket ^^

[End here]

2 comment(s):

Kaede 09 August, 2009 10:28  

HOLY CRAP! That is seriously all the stuff you have? That is awesome!

Not Fair 09 August, 2009 16:20  

Ya, that will be all my stuff currently have, still got some magazine ^^.

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP