Fate/stay night UBW movie?

Jul 16, 2009

I think everyone know about Fate/stay night already. Recently there is a rumor said that it will be a movie for the Fate/stay night UBW (unlimited blade works) route, mean Rin's route. The rumor is spread from the Japan famous 2CH forum, and the rumor from this forum many are come true.

Main thing I don't want to see in UBW is the Iliya, who will confirm die in the story, it is sad :(. Another problem is the story might not so rich if they cut a lot of the story because UBW route is quite long, I hope it will make into few episode if they really do the movie. I don't know how true this rumor is, but if there is more news I will update again ^^, don't give so much hope on it yet. News via Yesky.

[End here]

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP