Shakugan no Shana new series?

Jun 6, 2009

Finally has some great news from Shakugan no Shana series, Shana Project Restart, mean there will be new series coming out, although the news never said it is a movie, ova, or tv 3rd season, but man who care, as long as it is Shana I think her fans or who like Shana very much will be watching and look forward. Source via A.C.G. Space.


[End here]

2 comment(s):

Eternia 06 June, 2009 20:05  

He... I already know about this one week ago, when someone talked about it on sakurahana's forum.
Everybody loves Shana. *_*
I hope it's a 3rd season, since there are still enemies roam around after all: Sabrac, Bel Peol, Sydonay, Hecate.
But I hope Hecate would switch side, then we can see rectangle-love, instead of triangle-love.
LOL

Not Fair 09 June, 2009 23:10  

Recently I too busy to crawl news, so get delay lol.

Anyway, I also hope Hecate switch side, it will be more interesting and more fun, haha.

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP