K-On! XP Theme 3rd version

Jun 4, 2009

Long time no see, quite busy lately(T_T), so the online time is not sure lol. Anyway, this is the K-On! windows xp theme 3rd version by maplecloud, the skin color is same as the K-On! 2nd version because from the same creator, but the background image of the folder all changes.

This 3rd version was using the image that from the opening song single booklet, well quite ok actually, but if the skin color in black or blue then will be nice (I'm don't hate pink, but not like it as well). Get your theme via below links.

Download Links
Sendspace
Megaupload
Deposit Files
Easy Share

[End here]

11 comment(s):

Eternia 04 June, 2009 16:52  

Agreed.
Pink, red, and such hurt my eyes. O_O

jadesterne 04 June, 2009 22:41  

doesn't upload to MU? I have MU premium acc. btw, thank you for this theme lol^^.

Nhoc Jupiter 05 June, 2009 01:16  

Thank you for your uploading! Sorry, I'm not good at English. I downloaded and used some themes of you. I also used UXTheme. But I always have a problem: in my folders (My Music, My Pictures,....) don't have any image. I hope you can help me!

krlitos 05 June, 2009 02:21  

3rd version?? I didn't know, excellent!!


I made a shana theme
http://k-rlitos.com/blog/?p=1447

:p

Not Fair 06 June, 2009 09:53  

@jadesterne
lol, that day when I finish upload into the megaupload, the file it not show up ... so I have forgotten to check lol. :D

Not Fair 06 June, 2009 09:55  

@Nhoc Jupiter
try this solution, if can't then I also can't help ;).

Please go to System Properties (right-click My Computer + Properties) > Advanced > Settings (under Performance). See the "Use a background image for each folder type" is selected or not, like below picture.
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2153/14701792.jpg

Nhoc Jupiter 06 June, 2009 16:33  

Oh, thank you, I checked it and my folders had images. Thanks a lot!!! ^^

Kania Putri 16 January, 2011 21:50  

How come when I clicked K-ON 3rd.theme, and clicked OK from the window that popped up, the theme changed to Windows Classic Skin. No picture at all. Someone help me!

Adippong 25 February, 2011 00:32  

-__-" how to active this theme?
im dumb about Theme

Not Fair 26 February, 2011 17:12  

http://modvisc.blogspot.com/2008/12/xp-theme-guide-solution.html

hope this help

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP