Alter Takamachi Nanoha Exceed Mode

Jun 16, 2009

Yes, finally Nanoha barrier jacket exceed mode figure has up for preorder, figure by Alter. I know this was coming, but never thought so soon >.<". The first impression of this figure was "nice" for me, entering my buylist >.<".

As you can see, this pose was definitely quite cool, and in buster 3 Zenryoku Zenkai mode (I willing to let her shoot :p). Facial expression of Nanoha also consider good, so overall is nice. The only thing I don't like this figure is the Raising Heart sub weapon's "tail" (the small flying weapon of RH), but not sure the final product how, hopefully it will look very good. She will be in 1/7 scale with around 270mm in height, quite big and the price also quite big. More picture via below link ^^.
[End here]

2 comment(s):

Eternia 17 June, 2009 16:47  

It really is very good~
It's not like I don't have enough money. I don't own a credit card and I doubt it can be safely delivered to my home which is out in the nowhere.
*sniff*

Not Fair 18 June, 2009 09:25  

@Eternia
lol, I understand, sometime quite scare the thing buy online will be safe or not, especially like this 1, which is quite big, scare when the item missing or spoil.

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP