[Magazine] Nyan Type Vol.1

May 19, 2009

This is the Nyan Type magazine Vol.1, around 3 month a volume, season type magazine I think. If you are Nanoha fan, I'm sure you will know about this magazine, because the 4th season of Nanoha, Mahou Senki Lyrical Nanoha Force manga is publish on this magazine, and it already release a month ago, currently I can't buy because it sold out everywhere, I miss the boat :(.

Nyan Type magazine actually very similar to Megami magazine, a lot of beautiful poster :D, again very sad because I miss the boat :(. This magazine actually I found at some other site, hope you guy like it. If you want to read this magazine, you can find it at below links.

Download Links
Megaupload
Sendspace
Deposit Files
Easy Share

[End here]

2 comment(s):

Eternia 20 May, 2009 09:46  

Yaay, a Nanoha-chan's poster. *_*
Arigatou Gozaimasu.
Downloading the magz right now, wondering if there is any other poster inside, teehee.

Not Fair 20 May, 2009 20:51  

got, but because too big, those people separate it already lol.

some of it I still can't find it at some picture hosting site :(.

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP