Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na XP Theme

Apr 24, 2009

Here is another theme from Fatefate, a old theme which requested by jadesterne. This theme was using the games/anime of Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na, well the anime maybe not too good, but the game reputation was quite good.


This theme was using a common fake vista skin, well, quite ok for me, just some of the effect not enough. The theme just has to extract and paste into the theme folder. This theme has few system voice include, but I did not replace all, just replace the windows start(hopefully did not replace wrong). You can replace it, I think you know how to(?).

Next theme line up will be K-On! and Death Note(requested by Raidou long time ago), this theme I found it at ComicDD forums ^^, I think many current season anime theme will available soon, so stay tune. Before i forget, feel free to repost the themes anywhere you like :D.

Download Links
Megaupload

[End here]

9 comment(s):

jadesterne 24 April, 2009 16:59  

Thank you...now I have Feena on my desktop lol^^.

Not Fair 24 April, 2009 22:21  

^^. Other requested theme will be delay abit lol, tomorrow will be go back to hometown for 2 days ;).

jadesterne 24 April, 2009 22:44  

Don't worry lol;)... Btw, have a nice trip^^.

Eternia 25 April, 2009 12:48  

I want K-On! so much. *_*
Hopefully with the music inserted as wel, teehee.

justin 26 April, 2009 00:31  

this time, new Hayate no Gotoku II theme!

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5cf0fe0b0100d1vo.html

Not Fair 26 April, 2009 23:45  

@jade
thank ^^.

@Eternia
I also hope inside has include music, I open the theme to see yet.

@justin
as alway, when I go in see, sure no update. You alway having a nice timing.

Will be back on 2moro morning, so the theme update will be resume at 2moro morning.

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP