Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru XP Theme

Apr 30, 2009

This is another theme from fatefan, ya this is one of the requested theme, and finally I able to download it. This theme was using the game call Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru, anime release before and ended, season 2 I think will have (but dunno why suddenly no news).

This theme has come with two different background of folder, you can change it in the colour scheme under the appearance tabs in the display properties.



So that all for this theme, download links below. Hope you guy enjoy the theme. Oh ya, before I forget, k-rlitos reposting some theme from ComicDD & Fatefan, the language include english and spanish, and it has include the original installer(translated) as well, so go there have a look, might find something suitable for you :).

Download Links (fixed)
Sendspace
Megaupload
Easy Share
Deposit Files

[End here]

7 comment(s):

jadesterne 30 April, 2009 16:33  

This theme very interesting andlike Otome wo Boku ni koishiteru anime lol;). now try to looking k-rlitos blog...Thank you so much^^.

justin 01 May, 2009 08:00  

got a problem extracting this one 0.o the file names are weird so winzip/winrar won't extract them

Not Fair 01 May, 2009 11:29  

erm, let me go find and see 1st, maybe in middle I has done something wrong lol, thank for telling me :D.

Not Fair 01 May, 2009 14:18  

@justin
yo, i know what problem, try to extract without the cursor folder ;), i think is the filename problem -___-', later will try to fix it lol.

Not Fair 01 May, 2009 14:42  

maybe can try using the 7zip to extract, maybe can la, havent try yet, if I reupload I will direct skip the cursor folder because if I remember correctly, I did not apply the cursor also, so wont has much problem -.-'.

krlitos 07 May, 2009 03:06  

I wrote a page
http://k-rlitos.com/blog/?page_id=1212

I tried to write neutral, and I bought a website with more space, now the themes, context menu and logons are in direct download.

Not Fair 07 May, 2009 09:19  

wow, that was nice ^^. thank you.

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP