Nendoroid July Line-up

Apr 12, 2009


Recently not much cute figure line up, but lucky got this two nendoroid. This two Nendoroid will be release coming July, include Nendoroid Zange-chan (Kannagi) and Nendoroid Nendoroid Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji). Miss the Kannagi, anime ended, manga currently can see any 'source' :(.

When display together with Nagi will confirm look very cool cute, it so damn, erm... special(?). Both Zange-chan and Nagi also very cute, the more I look to them, the more I get addicted lol >.<".


Another line up of the July Nendoroid is the Nendoroid Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji, look quite cute too. I did not watch this anime/manga, so I do not know much of this character, but I think it quite famous right? I said it quite popular is because previously I has repost the Kuroshitsuji XP Theme, and the download rate is quite high @.@' (really unexpected). More picture via below links :).

Zange-chanSebastian Michaelis[End here]

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP