K-On! XP Theme

Apr 28, 2009

This is one of the K-On! XP Theme I found in ComicDD forum, and recently the K-On! is too popular, so can see K-On! everywhere, the theme also quite a lot. The theme was created by Maplecloud (ComicDD link).

I'm sure there will be more K-On! theme coming, if I saw it I will definitely share with you guy. This theme I did not replace with the mouse cursor (not a very nice cursor for me), if you want you can replace it. And also come with another wallpaper, inside the folder.

Due to the theme lack of Icon to use, I have found other icon pack, you can see above picture for detail. Those png format is come from this ComicDD forum thread, while the other 1 I forget -__-' (from ComicDD also, but cannot find back the link lol) another one from ComicDD also. Next repost theme will be the requested theme and the Hayate no Gotoku theme (from Team Zero).

Download Links (XP Theme)
Megaupload
Sendspace
EasyShare
Deposit Files

Download Links (Icon Pack)
Megaupload
Sendspace
Easy Share

[End here]

6 comment(s):

Eternia 28 April, 2009 22:02  

Yahoo~~
Everybody love K-On!
Especially Mio-Chan. *_*

justin 29 April, 2009 05:03  

nice!

OMG, fatefan made a FMA II theme!!

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5cf0fe0b0100d3qj.html

Not Fair 29 April, 2009 11:20  

Mio-chan FTW!!! ^^.

@justin
ya i know, I saw it lol.

Zero 30 April, 2009 00:51  

MOE~ MOE~...
KYUN~...

Adippong 03 January, 2011 02:44  

How to use this? :3
arigatou~

bedankt,voor,de,geweldige,dag 03 March, 2012 02:41  

can i get this theme for windows7?

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP