Mar 15, 2009
This theme, CLANNAD ~After Story~ (Final) theme is created by Fatefan again, and some of the extra features is with the help of the "Zero Team" boss fzhsow (previously I repost his work also, from the first few theme until the KEY's theme, and I under same team, but my job only help to repost theme >.<", I think Fatefan also in Zero Team). This theme is the final version and also the last CLANNAD theme from Fatefate, I think he won't doing any more CLANNAD Theme, I think he will start to prepare the April season anime theme.
As you can see, the preview has a Windows 7 skin/style, and also the transparent glass effect on the window. This theme has include with the Windows 7 skin, glass window and also the clock. The transparent has modify by Fzhsow to become more efficiency, and the clock is also created by Fzhsow (later will has a lot of explanation at below).
This theme not only has the Windows 7 skin, you can able to change to the normal blue color skin (a fake vista skin), so only has 2 skin, so you can choice the one you like it. Below has the solution and the downloads link of the theme, please read it carefully before use it ^^.
I nearly forget, this theme also include with the mouse right click skin and also the logon skin, below has more explanation and also the preview of the logon scree. This theme has include a wide screen wallpaper and also the wide screen logon skin. Originally this theme required to install, but because I has copy the theme file and folder after the install (I know install for you guy is quite troublesome ;), so I repack and share it with you guy. Remember to give credit to the creator (Fatefan) if you want to repost.
NOTE: If your windows has not patch with the UXTheme, please patch it before you process, you can find the UXTheme in my D.C. II Theme post.
- Download the theme from below links.
- Extract the file from the compress file you just downloaded.
- Inside has include "CLANNAD AFTER STORY" folder, "XPLogonUI_102_full.zip", "CLANNAD AFTER STORY.theme", "XP Login.TTF", and "Read Me.txt".
- "CLANNAD AFTER STORY" folder, and "CLANNAD AFTER STORY.theme" please copy or cut and to the theme folder. Path: "C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes"
- Copy the "XP Login.TTF" into your font folder, this part you can ignore actually >.<".
- The "XPLogonUI_102_full.zip" just hold it first, later will be more explanation on the logon skin part.
- Now, select the "CLANNAD AFTER STORY.theme" which you just paste into the "C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes", it should prompt you a display properties window, just click ok and apply.
- You can also choose between the Windows 7 skin and vista skin in the "Apperance tabs > Color Scheme" option there.
- If it has error like "something and something missing", then please refer back to my prevous D.C.II post, solution is there ^^.
- If your after apply, and no affect on your Windows skin, please refer to my D.C. II post again, you required to patch with the UXTheme.
Windows 7 effect After you apply the Windows 7 skin, in order to make it more look a like to the Windows 7 skin, you has to do something extra. Erm, I'm not sure it is just me or what, and Im not sure it is the transparent feature or the Windows 7 skin make me hang few time lol (I think is the Explorer hang), if you find out hang or what, please use back the normal fake Vista skin or don't use the transparent feature. My PC quite low spec :(.
- Go into the registry folder inside the "CLANNAD AFTER STORY" folder
- execute the "Install".
- After the "Install", restart your PC to take effect.
- If you do not like the Windows7 features, you can uninstall the registry by clicking the "uninstall" in the same folder. Restart to take effect.
- The features of the Windows 7 is the superbar (This fake skin please don't compare to the original Windows 7).
Transparent effect This theme has include with the transparent feature, you can find in the folder of "TrueTransparency". The TrueTransparency actually already on the market quite long time, previouly, my Windows also using this transparent lol ^^. This TrueTransparency is being modify by Fzhsow, heard is more stable from Fatefan, but fatefan has give advice, if you PC spec not too strong, please do not use it.
- Go into the "TrueTransparency" folder, execute the TrueTransparency. See below picture for details.
- Then the it will appeared on the tray in the taskbar, and now all your window will has a extra glass cover.
- It done, if you do not wish to use it, just has to exit the TrueTransparency under the tray on the taskbar.
Clock This clock is a clock that use on the desktop, which has the main female character as the skin, only has 2 skin.
- Go into the Clock folder
- Execute the Aclock, a botan logo will show in the taskbar tray, you can see below picture for details. By now the clock show appear on your desktop. This clock is created by Fzhsow, if you know chinese can visit ACG DIY forum (Zero Team forum).
- If the clock not show or did not show probably, I think is your system has no install .NET Framework 2.0 or higher, so you know what to do right?
- Right-click on the Clock, as show in above picture.
- The "in front of the program" option (sorry for the bad translation lol), basically when you select it, the Clock will show infron of the Window, it will not hide behind.
- The "lock position" is actually lock it in that current position, so that you can't move it here and there.
- Inside the option/setting, you can do few thing, refer to above picture. Just play around with it. The skin can be change inside the "skl".
- The transparent level the lower the more transparent the clock is.
Mouse's Right Click Skin This theme has include with the 8 different Right Click Skin, the preview picture already at above ^^. I forget to screenshot so I take the screenshot from Fatefan.
- Go into the Right key skin folder, inside totally has 8 different folder, I alraedy rename. I just take a example to show you how to use the skin.
- Go into any of the folder, choose the one you like, in my case is Kotomi. Then inside the Kotomi folder has 3 different file, see below picture for details.
- It has a file name "activate", "remove", and "CLANNAD.QM.dll", the .dll file will has different file name in different folder/character.
- Execute the "activate" file inorder to use it. You might need to restart pc for the effect to take place.
- If you want to remove, please use back the same "remove" inside the folder, or else it won't work.
Wallpaper This theme has include a normal 4:3 and wide screen wallpaper to meet user requirement, because now quite alot people using wide screen, go inside the wallpaper folder and change yourself.
Icon This time, I has forget to change the Icon before I save the theme, so you apply/change the folder Icon youself, sorry about that.
Logon UI This logon skin has include with 2 normal resolution and a wide screen resolution. The logon file is inside the logon folder, I already rename it. The preview picture already show at above.
- Remember the file "XPLogonUI_102_full.zip" which extract from this theme pack? This is the time to use it.
- Previously this logon skin replace tools is provided by Justin ^^. There are many replace tools, you just has to use the one you familiar(if you are using one).
- Extract the file from the "XPLogonUI_102_full.zip", and install it.
- Then, open the program you just install.
- Erm, select the "Select a LogonUI files", then choose the logon UI file from the logon folder, then it will ask you to press win key+L to preview.
- Then Exit, it should be change by now. If you want to use back your default logon UI, just click the "Reset LogonUI to default", that all ^^.
Erm, I think this is all (tired~), if you has any question can leave a comment ^^. Download links at below. Enjoy the Theme.
Logon Theme Download (added 3 Apr 2009)