Moka Akashiya Awakened version

Feb 11, 2009

Another beautiful and sexy figure from Good Smile Company. She was Moka Akashiya(awakened) from Rosario and Vampire. If I recall correctly, still not too many figure on her yet.

I think most people know this awakened version only appear when the rosario seal is broke in the series. The non-awaken Moka was actually cute and beautiful, but in this awakened version, she is hot and beautiful for me ^^. Myself prefer more on this version, I like her in awakened form more ;). I love this figure due to the costume and the pose. And the stand actually was quite special too.

She will be release in coming JUN, visit below links for more details and pictures.
[End here]

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP