[Magazine] Newtype FEB 2009

Feb 28, 2009

Already few day did not update anything, and finally finish rush a assignment, so now come out breath some air and rest abit ;). This is the Newtype Magazine Feb issue, which I found from, erm, I forget already :P. Anyway, this magazine is all about anime news and etc, if you want you can read it. Got some news on upcoming anime too (April).

This is the Kabuto from CLAMP, if Im not wrong, this manga finally make it way to anime, will soon on air in Japan, this coming April I think. Ok, that all for today, I go back to another assignment 1st cya. Before I forget, I will update the XP theme in this few days I think, so come back later ^^.

Downloads
Megaupload
Sendspace
Deposit Files
Easy Share
[End here]

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP