International Saimoe League 2009

Feb 21, 2009

Erm, not a big news, maybe you already know it. This is the International Saimoe League 2009. It already started few week ago, if you don't know about it, you can visit there for more info about the tournament.

It consider one of the important event of ACG culture, a competition that fight among all the female character in Anime (voted by fans). Remember to go there and vote for your "lover" or favourite character, this is the purpose for me to repost it here lol ^^.

[End here]

2 comment(s):

Kaede 22 February, 2009 09:45  

I heard of this in 2007-2008, but I dont know how to vote... I visited the site but it confused me. On what date does the voting start? If the voting already started then for some reason I can't vote even though the contest is international :(.

Thank you for posting this! Without it, I would not have known that the international saimoe 2009 was going on =D.

Not Fair 23 February, 2009 09:42  

If i'm not mistaken, the next match start at 2nd of march, so now i think you can gather more fans to support the character. Anyway, I also not sure how exactly the tournament working lol.

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP