Feb 6, 2009
Another great theme from fatefan, this is the CLANNAD AS theme. Fatefan making a lot of CLANNAD theme recently due to the good response of the CLANNAD fans, so it mean will be more CLANNAD's theme available in fatefan blog in the near future, either will be Kyou or Kotomi.
The folder background will be include various character from the series. This theme original required to install, but I only take out the thing that after install, mean you no need to do any installation (hopefully it work for you).
This theme also change the window start/off sound (most of the theme does). This theme also include a logon interface, it is not bad, but for me it too colourful, hard to see the word, but anyway it was a great work ^^. Hopefully you guy will like the theme, welcome to repost the theme to anywhere, but remember to state where it from, you can direct point to fatefan too. Instuction/solution on the theme and logon interface can be read at below. Download links at the end of the post.
Apply the Theme
- Download the CLANNAD AS theme at below links.
- After finish download, extract the CLANNAD AS to anywhere you like, the thing inside include a folder (CLANNAD), "CLANNAD.Theme", "Read Me.txt", and CLANNAD AFTER STORY.exe (this is the logonui file).
- Then, copy or cut the folder (CLANNAD), and "CLANNAD.Theme" and paste into the theme folder, "C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes"
- After that, double click the "CLANNAD.Theme" file, and it will prompt you a "Display Properties". Just select Apply then Ok, then it should change the theme now.
- If the skin change to the Windows Classic skin, please refer to this solution [Patch (UXTheme)].
- If it prompt you a error msg about something missing or path wrong, please refer to this theme solution (from Apply the Theme to the end).
- Download the replace LogonUI software via here (link provider by justin). If you has any similar software then use the one you familiar with ;).
- After finish download the file, extract and install it.
- After install, execute the program, it will prompt you a window exactly like below picture.
- Then select the "Select a LogonUI file..." button, and find the file you want to replace, in our case, it will be the "CLANNAD AFTER STORY.exe" which include together in the theme you download just now.
- After you select a LogonUI file, it will prompt you a windows like below pictures, and the "Current Login Screen" actually will not be the same, it follow what picture you has in your desktop (I think lol), remember don't choose the wrong file.
- If you want to reset to default screen, just select the "Reset LogonUI to default..."
- Please read this before you press "Win Key + L" and apply the LogonUI. Don't go to select the other ".exe" file. Try to separate the LogonUI into other folder, last time when I using other program(similar like this replace LogonUI), my logonUI change to a installation process >.<" (because that time both the logonUI file and some other ".exe" file are in the same folder). I'm not sure this program is similar to the one last time i use or not, but anyway use it at your own risk lol.