Cardcaptor Sakura XP Theme

Feb 2, 2009

I think most people know what series is this, this was the only picture I found on my PC. I accidently found this theme on ComicDD forum while I was searching for other theme. It was Cardcaptor Sakura from CLAMP, I think consider one of the famous / all time favourite manga/anime and etc.

As you can see, the picture that use in this theme was not that high quality, but this series was actually quite long ago, so the image source all quite limited. Anyway, I hope you all like it, especially CCS fans ^^.
The use of this theme instruction/solution can be found at my other XP theme post, so good luck ;). Download the theme via below links.

Download
Megaupload
Easy Share
Deposit Files
File Sonic
File Factory

2 comment(s):

justin 03 February, 2009 07:02  

fatefan has another clannad theme out clannad after story

for the transbar, what percentage did you set for the transparency?

Not Fair 03 February, 2009 16:47  

ya I know the CLANNAD AS was out by fatefan, but give me sometime lol ;).

for the transbar, I think was 75% opacity ^^.

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP