Cospa Saber Lion T-shirt

Jan 30, 2009

Just back to my base(home) from my hometown, I was going back to my hometown for celebrating the Chinese New Year. Usually people will bought new cloth during New Year(change new thing), so do I. The Saber Lion T-Shirt from Cospa was one of my new cloth this year ^^, I finally bought it. This T-shirt was my friend buy for me from Singapore (because I can't find a any in my country here).



GAO! Saber Lion was really cute (MOE!!!), although the price for a T-shirt was quite high, but no regret for buying this T-shirt. The T-shirt quality was not bad too ^^. Saber Lion too cute, I think I can't resist the Nendoroid Saber Lion anymore >.<".

Once again, I wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year (since now still in Chinese New Year period ^^).

[End here]

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP