Dec 5, 2008
Above picture from Clannad, this theme was consider related to Clannad too, and this was the KEY's theme, which is mean this theme contain the series include Air, Kanon, Clannad and Little Buster!, which is all from the company KEY. Actually I already uploaded this into mediafire, but alway forget to make a post >.<". Don't talk much about this series, the theme preview can be view at below picture. This theme the installation has abit diffrent from previous few theme, require daemon tool or related software.
This theme was from the creator fzhsow and his team, Zero Team (don't mistake with Code Geass), I'm also inside this team, more or least consider, anyway just help to repost into internation website/forum.
Actually when you mount the image file, inside has all the instructions, but in case, so i state all the installation process here below. So read carefully, I think it is quite straight forward, since this theme has the english with it. You can repost it else where, but remember to state the source ;). Any comment and idea will be appreciate.
- Download the theme from the below link, choose your favourite provider (although there is not much).
- Then extract the image file (.iso) from the just downloaded compress file.
- You can burn the image into the CD, but I think it is waste since it only has around 70mb, so virtual drive is needed, or you can extract using WINRAR. If choose to use virtual drive, Daemon Tools or MagicISO Virtual Drive will do. I believe most people know how to use it, if dunno, there is tutorial in the daemon tool or MagicISO official site.
- Mount the "KEY XP THEMES.iso", then a window will pop up. At the same time, it also include the song from this 4 theme.
- Select "English" from here. Then it will bring you to next page.
- From there, you has the option to choose Instruction, About Us, XP ACG Theme, HELP. Remember read through it ;). Select the "XP ACG THEME".
- From there, click on the theme you want to install, it will pop up the installation setup. And also remember click on the red box (Click here to copy installation password to clipboard), just click on it, the password will be auto copy.
- From there, just follow the instruction, when it ask for password, just right click the box and paste the password or ctrl+v will do. Then continue next, next and next (basically follow the instruction).
- After installation was success, finish with the selection of the "Launch KEY WINDOWS XP THEMES" for easy access.
- If you didn't create shortcut on desktop, you can find the theme shortcut inside the start menu, or you can found it in the "C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\KEY WINDOWS XP THEMES". Each of the theme got 4 diffrent colour for the skin, include BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE and RED.
- Select the .theme file (for example, CLANNAD BLUE) from the themes folder or the start menu, it will pop up the Display properties, I think no need to explain from here. Just apply then the theme will changes
- You can also change the skin color from the Appearance tabs too.
- The changes of this theme, include the system sound (login, logoff, startup, or exit windows sound), screen saver, skin, wallpaper, icon and etc.
- If the skin did not changed after apply, or it become like Window Classic skin, select the "HELP" option from the step 6. Everything you need will be inside the HELP Section. If still can't leave a comment here.
Extra (extra wallpaper, system voice, and icon):