Fate/stay night XP Theme

Dec 25, 2008

Although this Fate/stay night was quite old already, but it still has it fame, and I think recent many people just start or just finish played the game(since the translation released). This is the Fate/stay night XP theme, got 2 colour, black and purple, some part was quite nice ^^, so enjoy. This theme also include the background image of the drive C, D, E, F. I think this theme no problem in non chinese system. This theme was from fatefan, and visit there for more theme too if you able to understand chinese. See below for instruction.

How to use the theme?
  1. Download the theme from below link.
  2. Extract anyway you like, then please read the read me file for installation and password
  3. Execute the Fate stay night.exe, the installation will prompt to you, then just next, see those "FSN Install - *" for details.
  4. After you apply the theme, go to the "display properties (or right-click desktop properties) > Appearance > Color Scheme:", from there choose the colour you like(Got purple and black oly).
  5. If after you apply the theme, the skin still no change, or it become Window Classic Skin, please read the solution at below. If has other problem, please leave a comment here, try my best to solve.
  6. Before you uninstall, please change to other theme only uninstall, or else it wont uninstall all.
No effect after apply
  1. Download the UXTheme at below link. You can use some other similar function software/patch.
  2. Extract the file inside the rar/zip file.
  3. Execute the UXTheme Multi-Patcher 6.0, it will ask you something.
  4. Follow the instruction, it should request to reboot after apply the patch, just select ok. If it is not automatic reboot, then please reboot your system. After apply the patch, your Windows skin will become the classic skin. After reboot will be ok.
  5. Side note: If you using this version of UXTheme, you must use back the same version to unpatch, or else it will have problem.
WARNING: This solution is found from the internet, although I have tried it and does not face any problem, but I cannot assure the reliability of it. It will be your own responsibility if problems like system crash occur after you use this method.
UXTheme Patch Download:
MediaFire
Megaupload

XP Theme Download:

MegaUpload (25 Dec 08)
Sendspace (25 Dec 08)

[End here]

11 comment(s):

kirie 26 December, 2008 21:19  

i dont know there is stil fsn theme

waiting for more :D

Shwele 07 February, 2009 18:14  

Konnichiwa, watashi wa Nicola-kun des. This theme is SUGOI! I am big Fate\stay night fan as u can see at

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/fate-stay-night

Can u make another one, I still don't know how to do it and it will be lame... Hope u make another one.
Sayonara

Not Fair 07 February, 2009 21:59  

@Shwele
I'm glad you love it, but the theme was not create by me (I just repost it), I also very lame in creating the theme. But I will thx the creator on your behalf.

Rickson 28 February, 2009 14:52  

can the theme be used by vista?

Not Fair 15 April, 2009 15:36  

@rickson
is no, because it is create for XP theme, vista theme still not much on anime title yet.

errorincoding 17 June, 2009 13:56  

When I ran the patcher, it asked me to insert my windows xp cd. I didn't have it with me so I clicked cancel and it went on to auto reboot. However, the skin is still windows classic. A little help please?

jay 26 July, 2009 03:37  

did u got any screensavers of fate stay night?

Not Fair 26 July, 2009 10:46  

erm, I dont think so I got, I try and go find the forum and see how.

KuroKaze To Hell 08 November, 2010 23:30  

errr... i have a problem with the theme... after i instal it there pop up a box that say about error something... can you help me... (sorry for my bad english)

Not Fair 09 November, 2010 21:47  

Can you do a screenshot and share with me.

sjsrorock 15 March, 2011 20:37  

working! omfg thank so much. :) i love u :P

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP