Dec 13, 2008
Not sure this Bleach theme was how long exist, it is not new I think, but I just found it so share it again, since Bleach so popular, it might has some Bleach fan searching for the Bleach Theme. Theme found on ComicDD forum, visit there have a look and others XP theme. Instruction at below.
How to use the theme?
- Download the theme from below link.
- Copy/cut and paste the downloaded rar/zip file into the directory of the windows themes, "C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes".
- Then extract the rar/zip into this folder, or right click the compressed file then "extract here". There is 2 file to be extracted.
- If your system not support chinese, the folder will show some funny word, but no worry, just double click the "Bleach.Theme" will do. Remember don't change any name, especially the folder (include the content inside the folder).
- If after you apply the theme, the skin still no change, or it become Window Classic Skin, please read the solution at below.
- Download the UXTheme at below link. You can use some other similar function software/patch.
- Extract the file inside the rar/zip file.
- Execute the UXTheme Multi-Patcher 6.0, it will ask you something.
- Follow the instruction, it should request to reboot after apply the patch, just select ok. If it is not automatic reboot, then please reboot your system. After apply the patch, your Windows skin will become the classic skin. After reboot will be ok.
- Side note: If you using this version of UXTheme, you must use back the same version to unpatch, or else it will have problem.
WARNING: This solution is found from the internet, although I have tried it and does not face any problem, but I cannot assure the reliability of it. It will be your own responsibility if problems like system crash occur after you use this method.UXTheme Patch Download:
XP Theme Download:
Megaupload (13 Dec 2008)
Easy Share (11 Oct 2009)