ALTER Hayate Yagami

Dec 24, 2008

I finally got my ALTER Hayate Yagami few day ago, just got her in last week saturday. So I take some of the photo share it here. This release from ALTER was really nice, the small Reinforce Zwei actually was not bad too, painting such a small figure was not easy. I did not regret bought it, although the picture I saw in online not that nice, but the real product was different, it really really nice ^^.

She was in 1/7 scale, and the pose making the whole figure become huge, the box was really very big too, even bigger than the ALTER Fate Testarossa. At least so far the figure I bought and she was the biggest. The problem now is dunno where to put the box, since my room was small, the box was really nice (because got her old belka magical circle printed on it ^^), so won't be throwing it.


ALTER HAYATE YAGAMI




close look


close look without her hat



ALTER HAYATE YAGAMI

Hayate Yagami come with 2 type of head, 1 is normal version (her normal hair colour) and another one the hair colour was lighter (after unifying with Reinforce Zwei).


close look of the unifying version


erm, pantsu shot...



ALTER HAYATE YAGAMI
Behind view of the figure, quite cool.


close look of Reinforce Zwei


Book of Azure Sky


Book of Darkness, both of the book also quite nice and details


nearly forget, this is the equipment of the figure

This figure I think quite popular, because many online store already sold out, I also very hard to get this ^^. More photo of Hayate Yagami was in my Flickr profile, visit there to see more.

[End here]

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Misc(s)

Blog Archive

Followers

Feed(s)

Culture Japan - Your portal to Japan

Play-Asia.com

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 | Modified abit by notfair

Back to TOP