Nov 20, 2008
Just finish Left 4 Dead(recent release new game from Valve) four campaign, quite a nice and excited game, after finish the game and now whole body sweating >.<". Ok, back to topic. I know many people already using Windows Vista, this theme not for Vista. Actually there is Vista Theme available, but still very less, if I found some I share it here.
This is the Kara no Kyoukai XP Theme, maker I dunno by who, I just saw this theme from a forum, inside got a lot of the other theme, if you understand chinese you can go there grab some. I'm a fan of Kara no Kyoukai and Shiki, so I like this theme, and that why I share it here.
One thing I scare about this preview is because I'm currently using some of the "fake" Vista theme, those transparent window might not the same >.<', so if it really not the same, don't ask me how and why.
How to use the theme?
- Download the theme from below link.
- Copy/cut and paste the downloaded rar/zip file into the directory of the windows themes, "C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes".
- Then extract the rar/zip into this folder, or right click the rar/zip then "extract here".
- If your system no support chinese, it will show some funny word, but no worry, just double click the ".Theme" file will do, i tested it after formating my windows. Remember don't change any name (especially the folder, must not touch anything).
- If after u apply the theme, the skin still no change, please read below instruction.
- Download the UXTheme via here. You can use some other similar function software/patch.
- Extract the file inside the rar/zip file.
- Execute the UXTheme Multi-Patcher 6.0, it will ask you something and something.
- Follow the instruction, it should request to reboot after apply the patch, just select ok. If it is not automatic reboot, then please reboot your system. After apply the patch, your Windows skin will become the classic skin. After reboot will be ok.
- Side note: If you using this version of UXTheme, you must use back the same version to unpatch, or else it will have problem.
MediaFire (20 NOV 08)
MEGAUPLOAD (20 NOV 08)
Lastly, please enjoy the theme, I hope you guy like it.